Toolkit Contributors and Users
Building the Toolkit is a global, community effort and the fruits of that work are used even more widely. The below map shows the location of the developers, contributors and users of the Toolkit.
The location of the lead institutions are shown in red, contributors are shown in blue and users in yellow. If you fall into any of these categories and are missing from the map us know so we can add you.
Papers that acknowledge, cite and/or extend the Toolkit
Below is a list of research papers that have used or extended the Toolkit. Papers that have contributed code or data to the Toolkit have a (*) after them.
9. “Repeated faint quasinormal bursts in EMRI waveforms: evidence from frequency-domain scalar self-force calculations on generic Kerr orbits”, Zach Nasipak, Thomas Osburn, Charles R. Evans, arXiv:1905.13237
8. “Hamilton-Jacobi equation for spinning particles near black holes”, Vojtěch Witzany, arXiv:1903.03651
7. “Gravitational waves from bodies orbiting the Galactic Center black hole and their detectability by LISA”, Eric Gourgoulhon, Alexandre Le Tiec, Frederic H. Vincent, Niels Warburton, A&A, 627 (2019) A92, arXiv:1903.02049 (*)
6. “Spin and Quadrupole Couplings for High Spin Equatorial Intermediate Mass-ratio Coalescences”, Bin Chen, Geoffrey Compère, Yan Liu, Jiang Long, Xuao Zhang, arXiv:1901.05370
5. “Spectroscopy of Extremal (and Near-Extremal) Kerr Black Holes”, M. Casals, Luís F. Longo Micchi, Phys. Rev. D 99, 084047 (2019), arXiv:1901.04586
4. “High-order asymptotics for the Spin-Weighted Spheroidal Equation at large real frequency”, M. Casals, A. C. Ottewill, N. Warburton, Proc. R. Soc. A 475:20180701 (2019), arXiv:1810.00432 (*)
3. “Gravitational self-force corrections to gyroscope precession along circular orbits in the Kerr spacetime”, D. Bini, T. Damour, A. Geralico, C. Kavanagh, M. van de Meent, Phys. Rev. D 98, 104062 (2018), arXiv:1809.02516 (*)
2. “Gravitational waves from plunges into Gargantua”, Geoffrey Compère, Kwinten Fransen, Thomas Hertog, Jiang Long, Class. Quant.Grav. 35 (2018) no.10, 104002, arXiv:1712.07130
1. “Quantum correlator outside a Schwarzschild black hole”, Cláudia Buss, Marc Casals, Phys. Lett. B 776, p168-173 (2017), arXiv:1709.05990
If you have a work that makes use of the Toolkit and would like it listed here please let us know.